Wednesday, June 12, 2013

We're Off Later Today


I'm just about finished packing. The kids are in bed, sleeping with eager anticipation. The China Trip Day is finally here.

I've prepared the older girls as well as I can. Blossom has a not-so-secret fear of being left in China. The other two seem to understand, Jie Jie because she's done this before, and Sissy because she has a good grasp of what is happening.

I'll blog from China and take loads of pictures! The crib is set up in my bedroom awaiting Apple. I'm excited, but I also have a very normal sort of trepidation of the up-coming change. My three girls and I have been enjoying settling into our new life with each other and now that's about to be changed. As most experienced adoptive moms would say, "I wish I could leap to six months from now!" By then we'll have gotten to know Apple well and established a new normal.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Wishing you and your 4 beautiful girls all the very best!

kimjax said...

I will be praying for all of you!

doreen said...

Best wishes for a smooth trip!

Penny said...

Wow! Good luck! So excited to following along, and praying it all goes smoothly!

Donna S said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to follow along.

Anonymous said...

safe travels and can't wait to hear about your journey!

lilly

Vickie said...

All the best-- we gotta chat once you are home:) Miss ya.

Joy said...

I am so excited to follow your trip.

Chrissy said...

Have a safe journey. We will be checking in on you every day. Also praying for smooth transition for all of your girls.