Sunday, August 4, 2013

Catching Up: Extra Long Wednesday


The drive to Hong Kong was a little longer than usual due to heavy traffic, but it was the best trip from Guangzhou out of the three I've done. I highly recommend taking a hired van.
Here she is, sound alseep in her little crib in Hong Kong.


Our hotel room had a view of the incoming flights.


Our flight home was fine for a family with four children. The oldest was suffering from an allergic reaction to something in the hotel so she didn't feel well. The middle two slept and played, and the baby did what babies do, eat, sleep (a little), and poop. I felt like I spent half the flight getting organized and reorganized.


First time in a carseat.


Wow! Look at all the cats!
And look at the almost empty house.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Great to see photos of you all at home. Apple looks adorable!

Eliza2006 said...

The baby is so cute! I wish I could give her a little squeeze! If you ever make it to UT for conference, you always have a place to stay!

Charlotte said...

it's so fun to see her smile.

Almond Tea said...

It must have felt so good to be home! Welcome home.