Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Moving Process: Part 2


I loaded up the kids, my dad, the cats, and a few "camping" supplies and headed to the new house two weeks before leaving for China. The goal was for my dad to stay one week and let various workman in to take care of things, like floor cleaning and wallpaper stripping. My good friends came over and I made our first meal in the new house. My friends' children are also adopted, we met at my agency's yearly family party.

I then drove back to my old house with my girls and the cats to oversee the packing for the big truck and for China.

1 comment:

kim647 said...

Congratulations on your newest addition. Your family is beautiful!

Can you tell me what type of carseat that Jie Jie is sitting in please? I love to be able to keep my little in a seat for as long as I can.