Sunday, September 8, 2013

School Days


Our school room will be having lighting installed this Monday, so for now we are schooling in the family room. I have a new free-standing reversible, magnetic chalk/white board, which I love. I got so tired of the old one falling off the easel last year.

Each day for an hour or two (depending on the child and the day) the girls attend a private school for music and PE and other activities that are appropriate for them. Several of the teachers homeschooled their own kids so they are a great support for me. I am also getting curriculum materials and online programs via the school. The girls love it, with the exception of Sissy, who was a little afraid of the boitrousness of the 7th grade boys. She's getting used to it more every day and likes everything else about it.

The girls wear uniforms to school and I can't believe how much more mature Jie Jie is looking this year. Hard to believe she'll be 10 in early 2014. Blossom is catching up to Sissy in height, too.

2 comments:

gail said...

Your daughters are beautiful! I can't believe how much they have grown since last year. JieJie has changed so much. I love love little Apple. You are a blessed momma and I thank you for sharing your girls with us.

Lisa and family said...

Hi Kimi! It's Lisa Arnold, I'm so happy to have found your blog. Looking forward to reading about your life since I last talked with you!