Friday, November 15, 2013

Fun at the Park


Today we went to our favorite park. It's a special park, built entirely wheelchair accessible, with several fun play areas and a duck pond. It was Apple's second time being at a park and the first time she was overwhelmed and clingy, so I was curious to know how she'd do today.

She did not like the bucket swing, which was consistent with her first park experience. Then I put her on my lap on the special needs swing and she really liked it, so I tried her alone in it and it was a big hit. She just needs to feel something behind her back to feel secure.


Not too happy on this swing.


Jie Jie was showing Apple how it's done.


My big girls love to swing!






My little Kewpie Doll!
Look at those big round eyes!


Finally, some big happy giggles.


Really big giggles!


Standing up like a big girl.


Merlin jumped onto the table and ate Apple's O's faster than she could.
I snuck up and got it on video!
She was laughing and crying at the same time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls you have! I just love that your older beauties enjoy the park and swinging! Beautiful young ladies and such an adorable Apple! Great videos as well.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to restore normalcy. The park, fun for everyone!

Sara, single mom to 4 from China.

Shecki Grtlyblesd said...

None of my China kids like swings!