Thursday, November 14, 2013

Good Morning!



Apple is continuing to heal and do well. Turning the screws does hurt her, but, as of yesterday, I stopped shaking when I have to do it. I hope as the surgical wounds heal, the pain will be less for her. She's happy and playing well. Today she transferred to non-narcotic pain medication, except for when I turn the screws and possibly for another dose a few hours afterward. I've sorted through some of her clothes and pulled out the ones that can be pulled on over her feet since I can't figure out how to get anything over her head safely. She's such a fun baby!



3 comments:

Renate said...

She looks pretty good considering they cut her head open put in screws AND you have to turn them with a screwdriver. Unbelievable! Hope the pain goes away soon an Jie Jie feels better.

Julie said...

Thinking of you and all of your girls. You are truly amazing!

nancy said...

Apple looks like she is healing well, what a little trooper, and what a cutie! Blessings to you and your sweet girls.