Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy 13th Birthday, Blossom



13 candles to blow out.


Making her wish.


Birthday dinner at her favorite buffet restaurant.



Something interesting I learned tonight, my girls did not know the tradition of trying to blow out all the candles in one breath to make the wish come true. I remembered Jie Jie's first birthday party at home when I realized she didn't know how to blow out candles and I had to help her. And, yes, it's another store-bought cake. I'm not beating myself up, I'm glad there are cakes to go out an buy during times such as these, but I'm determined to make the baby's cake next week since it's her first birthday at home.

8 comments:

kimjax said...

Her smile is beautiful!! She's blossoming with you, K!! God knows what he's doing..

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for an update on the older girls! They are "blossoming!" I am wondering if having a new baby in the home has helped with their healing. It is amazing when you do service for another how much it changes you too. I am sure they love her like crazy!

Happy Birthday to all of the Birthday girls! What a wonderful family you have!

Anonymous said...

K,Nothing wrong w store bought cakes!! Happy 13th Birthday Blossom! She sure has changed since joining you, but great changes she looks so happy&gorgeous she is! You really are an awesome Mommy! Lots of B-days for you so close together, means lots Of yummy cake at your home!

Almond Tea said...

Happy birthday, Blossom. I hope you are happy in every way!

Chrissy said...

Look at her beautiful smile! Happy Birthday Blossom!

Vicki said...

Today is Jilliana's birthday too! Happy Birthday

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Blossom!

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Blossom!