Monday, November 4, 2013

Pumpkin Carving Night


My girls and I voted this night our most fun in our new home so far! It was such a riot! It was great, messy, ooey-gooey fun! My friend came over with two of his daughters and we all made jack-o-lanterns. JJ was so funny, eating the raw pumpkin entrails even though they tasted disgusting, just to make the kids laugh. Then, my girls each wanted to try it. Not me!

Jie Jie and Sissy carved almost all of their own pumpkins. Blossom needed a lot of help with everything. They were very stringy pumpkins inside and hard to clean out. I'm still finding pumpkin seeds all over the place, but each one is like a memory token that brings a smile to my face when I think of the fun we all had!
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is Wow!!! So happy to see you had updated the blog but can definitely understand why you haven't had time before. Everyone looks so happy and the girls are all so beautiful. What an exciting time for all of you. Your home is really coming together. Best wishes to all of you through the next few months. So much to look forward to! LCN

Lynnea said...

Ummm....he's cute! ;)
Looks like a fun fun time. And loved all the recent pictures of your crew! :)

Catherine said...

What a fun night together with so many great memories created for all!!