Thursday, February 13, 2014

Discretion


Being careful. Thinking ahead to what might happen before you do something.

This was our lesson this week. One of my chicks didn't get it. Despite my admonishment to not eat too much, Blossom over ate at her class Valentine party today and she's refused her milk and her dinner and is spending some time on the potty and the rest of the time crying in bed while her intestines cramp as her body tries to rid itself of all the food this child consumed. I've never seen this girl not eat a meal. She also drank soda at the party, something my girls don't ever get, which she said even made her stomach hurt in China,

I hope Blossom will learn from this because she's truly miserable tonight, poor little thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimi!
Ellen has noticed your absence and asked the other day if you guys moved to Tokyo! I think of you guys often and would love to see you if you are ever back in town. Looks like you are doing a great job and having fun too!

Take care,
Beatrix