Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!


Easter is such a special day. I love Easter church services; they are my favorite! As I sat in church this morning, I thought about all the billions of people all over the world celebrating the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and what that means for all of us. What it means to me and how I live my life and what I teach my children and the hopes I have for them, that they may one day walk in total faith. I cannot put my feelings into words, but today was profound as I pondered more fully the depth of the meaning of the Atonement and Christ's love for all of us and the commitment I have made in accepting Him as my Savior.

6 comments:

Renate said...

Pretty girls. Look at Apple using her fingers!

Anonymous said...

Love the Easter dresses! I have before told you i love your style for the girls you keep them looking so age appropriate. Apple's looking like she enjoying using her fingers much exploring to do! Oksana

Jennie said...

Beautiful photos! As one reader commented, your lovely girls are always dressed appropriately. Apple is is a little cherub.

Trust Henry continues to progress.

Catherine said...

He is Risen!!!

Sherri said...

Your girls are beautiful. And look at them..they have all come so far. :):)

Shecki Grtlyblesd said...

Precious! :)