Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Little Apple Fashion Show


A busy baby in one of the outfits sent waaaaay back when we still had Secret Pals. Remember those days? 6-7 YEARS ago!

A sweet Gymboree twill overall and onesie with a sunflower collar made by mommy.

Soft yellow floral romper made by mommy from a Japanese pattern magazine back in the mid 1990s "for the day when I'd have a daughter."

Little bear overalls, hand embroidered, also made by mommy from a Japanese pattern magazine back a long time ago.


I'm glad I did so much sewing "back in the day" because I certainly don't have the time or energy to do it now.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I also bought baby clothes a few yearsa ago, for the day I will mom.

That's day don't come

I think I'll give them to my brother who will be a father in october.

Renate said...

She looks so cute and happy.

Anonymous said...

That yellow floral romper is ADORABLE! I love seeing all of the clothes that you made/bought years ago finally being worn by Apple!!

Shecki Grtlyblesd said...

Omigoodness! Love the bear overalls! :D She's a cute little model.