Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July


We spent the day in our pool. As you can probably tell by the few pictures of the older girls, they are pretty impatient with the camera now - typical teens and pre-teen! This is the only picture I got of all of them and they could barely stand still.




Apple liked this ring a lot. Until she slipped through it trying to lay back and float on her back. I fished her out without her so much as coughing, but she didn't want anything to do with the ring after that. I got some cute video before it happened, at least.

7 comments:

mom2joy said...

You should get the baby a "puddle jumper" for use in the pool. They are actually approved life jackets and the kids usually like them a lot. They cost about $20 and are really worth every cent. You slide their arms in, like the old water wings, and then fasten the chest belt around the chest and fasten in the back.
Glad you had a nice day. Your girls sure are growing up.

Anonymous said...

K- Please invest in one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Stearns-Puddle-Jumper-Deluxe-Jacket/dp/B003648OKK

those rings aren't safe for toddlers.

K said...

Don't worry, I don't leave her like that. I put her in it for some PT, she has to pull with her upper arms, which is very good for her.

Chrissy said...

K, I still have ours in the donation pile. It needs a new home. I will mail it to you but I only have the old PO box address. If you want it send me an email and let me know the new address. Chrissy

Shecki Grtlyblesd said...

Looks like fun! :) I'm still trying to catch up on posts. At this rate, I'll put up 4th of July around the time other bloggers are posting Back To School pictures, lol.

Anonymous said...

PT is not worth the risk! Safety should always come first. Get the puddle jumper!

K said...

Thank you for your concern, but there isn't any risk with me in total contact with her at all times, except for snapping this picture.