Thursday, November 13, 2014

Layered Up, Chinese Style



I bought these jammies in China on Jie Jie's adoption trip. They were a little too small for her so I put them away until now. I can hardly believe Apple is wearing them. She's growing like crazy and is so mature for her age. She watches us all intently and perfectly imitates us. She is going to be a highly skilled young lady and go very far in life if she keeps this up! I'm one very proud mama.

She's also got a giggle to die for. I wish I could bottle it up and take it out and listen to it any time I want. Her sense of humor is endlessly creative. I love that she's starting to smile when asked to for the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You MUST get one of those cute recordable Hallmark cards and record that delightful giggle. You will enjoy listening to it over and over. She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!