Friday, December 12, 2014

Another Birthday


Yesterday was My Firefighter's birthday. He was on duty, so I made a nice lasagna dinner and a cake, loaded it into my wagon, and we all went across the street to eat in the firehouse. It was our first time eating with the other firefighters at their table and it was pretty fun. They sure know how to do dishes and cover and put food away in a jiffy. The only alarm that went off were the station smoke alarms when My Firefighter was browning the garlic bread and it caught on fire in the oven! I know, too seriously funny, right? He liked the cake I made, my most ambitious by far and really fun.




4 comments:

Julie said...

You two make one seriously cute couple!!!

Lynnea Hameloth said...

What a great picture of the two of you! <3

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Firefighter! What a beautiful picture of the 2 of you!

Nicole said...

and what a cake !!!! :)