Friday, March 20, 2015

Best Day Ever!


Last Saturday, we went to Yosemite and saw Upper and Lower Yosemite Falls in the spring. Crystal clear mountain run-off filling the river. Ice cold and so clear you could see to the very bottom. It was a perfect day! Absolute best company. You don't see one member of our party until the very end, but he was behind the camera, My Firefighter's life-long friend from childhood.









I'm trying to wash my feet and put my shoes on without putting my foot in the sand again, but I kept sinking and losing my balance. Then i noticed I was on candid camera and My Firefighter came to help me.













See how tiny the people are compared to the magnificent falls?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was such a wonderful day! Fun for all involved. It's such a good thing that your Fireman is spending so much time with your children in so many different kinds of circumstances. He is truly seeing them at their best, worst, difficult environments, etc. If your relationship leads to marriage he will have his eyes wide open to the joys as well as needs that the girls bring. Even though I don't personally know you, I have followed your blog for a long time and I am so happy for you!

skm said...

I have been following along for years as well! I am on the opposite coast from you and have enjoyed watching your girls thrive. It warms my heart to see your favorite f'fighter so involved. Wishing you continued happiness, all 5 of you!!

nancy said...

Beautiful photos and a beautiful family!