Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Finally, Our Jack-o-lanterns

I found a picture of this online and My Firefighter drew it out on a piece of paper for me, getting the turn-out gear and proportions just right. I then drew it on the pumpkin and he carved it out.

Apple was content to share a pumpkin with me and play in the bowl of pumpkin guts while the rest of us carved. I'm really proud of the way I'm learning to handle my daughters and their various special needs, a balance between knowing what their present limits are and helping them succeed with a level of direction that doesn't take the fun out of it for them, so they end up with a result that is a true accomplishment, thus building their self-esteems.


Jie Jie's on the left and Blossom's on the right


Sissy's

1 comment:

Shecki Grtlyblesd said...

Love the firefighter pumpkin! How creative! :)