Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas




Does anyone remember this doll from June 24, 2007 when I first bought it? HERE'S the post. Back then it symbolized all my hopes and dreams for motherhood and a little girl that would come from China. Back then I never imagined I'd end up with four daughters from China or that it'd take so long to get them and that the road would be so incredibly difficult once they came home.

This year is winding down and coming to a close and so is a phase of our lives. I have new hopes and dreams as I rebuild our life after learning that our future is going to be much different than I thought it would be. There is a new direction and adventure just waiting for us. I know there is an incredible community of special families waiting to welcome us.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Beautiful photos of the girls, especially little Apple and her bright eyes. I know you are very proud of them. Special kudos to you who tirelessly advocates for your girls. Happy New Year. My wish is "May 2016 be a year of much fulfillment and joy"! Thank you for sharing.