Tuesday, January 12, 2016

First Photos of 2016

The WeeHoo from United Way is GREAT! Apple is comfortable and it's easy for me to pull with my bike. We took our first family bike ride of the year through the neighborhood.

Jie Jie likes taking her doll, Bao Bao, with her. The basket My Firefighter gave her last year for her birthday is perfect for holding just about anything.

Speaking of My Firefighter, he's finally over his pneumonia. I STILL don't have the pictures from our Half Dome Climb, last October, but at least we finally took a selfie together in the matching Made It To the Top shirts that we bought year-before-last.

I've been insisting that the girls start using some of the games and toys we have around here or I'm going to donate them, so they took out Twister and had some fun.

Jie Jie is a cat magnet. Henry, of course, is a total Velcro kitty and never wants to be put down.



No comments: