Sunday, February 21, 2016

January 31, 2016

There was a great snow storm 60 miles from us, right up the mountain. It was the first time the girls had seen snow falling from the sky. It snowed fat wet flakes all day. Going up, chains were required at 5000 feet. By the time we came down, the snow level and required chain elevation was 2500 feet. I had borrowed sleds from some church friends and we had a blast!


It was hard to get sledding photos, but I took these off our video clips...


Sissy


Blossom


Jie Jie


Apple and Mommy


My Firefighter


My Firefighter

4 comments:

Lynnea Hameloth said...

I'm laughing out loud just thinking about going out of my way to FIND snow!!! :) I guess if you never have seen it is is magical....all we have here is headaches! ;)
Looks fun though! Glad you can drive to find snow!

Lilly said...

great day for family fun! glad your family enjoyed!

Amy said...

Nice to see you blogging again.

Catherine said...

What a great way to spend a day together as a family! Tobogganing is such fun...if it weren't for the climbing back up the hill! :)