Thursday, March 10, 2016

February Round-up: Spring at the Zoo & Sweetheart Dance

The African Plain exhibit is open at our zoo now and My Firefighter gave us a year pass for Christmas this year. We have a GREAT zoo here, I love going and relaxing and seeing the animals. The new exhibits are state-of-the-art and further improvements are planned. It was amazing to see the African animals together on a huge expanse of land where they can actually run. We even saw giraffes mating, but they are not currently on the plain, but beside it.

The complex where the girls have gymnastics hosted a Valentine dance for families with kids with special needs, but all families were welcome. We all went and it was super special seeing My Firefighter dancing with each of the girls. I'm sorry our photos are blurry, but the dancing never stopped. There were professional pictures taken, but we haven't received them yet.

3 comments:

Sam J. said...

Such sweet pics from the dance! Thanks for sharing!

Maureen said...

I've been thinking and praying about your medical appointment. I hope you have some peace and understanding of whatever is being faced.

Sam J. said...

Any updates? Miss your posts!