Friday, May 20, 2016

April 2016 Round-up

I've been fostering two little kittens for a couple months. I got them when they were 2 weeks old and they just left three days ago to get spayed and neutered and to been on "display" at the program's adoption site, which is the biggest and best that I've ever seen. While they were being bottle-fed, they came everywhere with me, even to the girl's gymnastics place.


Sissy passed the first level of gymnastics and received a ribbon. The other two big girls began at a higher level and will pass the skills sheet soon and get their first ribbons, too.


This is the trailer I fell off of last month. I'm still in pain, but not all the time now. It sure doesn't look like it's far from the top to the ground. This picture was taken about 15 minutes after the fall when I started feeling strange but still didn't realize how badly I was hurt.


My Firefighter and I went to a wedding and had a good time. It was also fun going shopping with My Firefighter and picking out his new duds. If you've read my blog from the beginning you'll know I design children's clothing, but I also really love men's fashion, too.

1 comment:

Joannah said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! :)