Monday, February 13, 2017

Thanksgiving and November Birthdays 2016

Hard to believe, but Sissy turned 18 on Nov. 19th and Blossom turned 16 on Nov. 24th. The girls agreed to celebrate their birthdays somewhat together because they both wanted to go to an expensive Chinese buffet restaurant and I told them we could only go once, especially with Thanksgiving a few days later. Then, on Thanksgiving Day, we stuck candles in the apple pie for Blossom since that was her actual birthday.


The burgundy trio.

Thanksgiving is one of the those holidays that's hard to fit in. With 3 birthdays in 13 days and no one to celebrate it with us, it just feels like I cook all day and try to keep the girls amused while doing so. I suppose if I had to say one thing I was thankful for, it would be, "I'm thankful I survived 2016 and that it's over." I know that doesn't sound significant, but it's very, very true.

1 comment:

Lynnea Hameloth said...

Loved catching up with you all....and Apple really is looking older! I can't believe she is 5 already?!!? Such a sweet age.
Hugs!